Omnicell eMAR automates the entire medication management and administration process, making it safe, simple and compliant for everyone involved. The system gathers information, provides prompts and accurate instructions for care home staff and gives managers real time medication administration data at the touch of a button.
Omnicell eMAR for Pharmacy
Invest in Omnicell eMAR and you can offer your care homes a fully automated medication management and administration process, making it safe, simple and compliant for everyone involved.
Help your care home to automate their medication management with Omnicell eMAR and:
- Generate additional revenue by investing in Omnicell eMAR
- Integrate with your PMR or acts as a standalone system
- Create an electronic interface with your care homes
- Comply with NHS IG Toolkit
- Support compliance and CQC audit and guidelines
Omnicell eMAR for Care home
Omnicell eMAR uses patient specific barcoding coupled with original packs or blister packaging to automate the entire care home medication management and administration process, making it safe, simple and compliant for everyone involved. Talk to your pharmacist today about Omnicell eMAR and you will always be ready for a CQC inspection.
- One easy to learn and simple to use system
- All equipment, software and licenses provided
- Free custom planning and installation
- Initial training and ongoing support every step of the way
- 7am to 9pm technical support, 365 days a year
- How to guides
- Data governance guidance to ensure compliance with NHS IG toolkit
- Always be ready for a CQC inspection with Omnicell eMAR
“Our staff have really embraced the new system and we have had multiple reports detailing just how easy it is to use. Our previous systems always meant there was a risk of human error, but since we’ve introduced Omnicell eMAR the risk of this has been significantly reduced and our residents’ safety has increased.” Julie Spencer, Head of Care – Avery Healthcare Group.
You can find out more about Omnicell eMAR and how it is improving medication management at Avery Healthcare Group here.