Our modular system means we can create a number of solutions using various combinations. To find out which solution is most suited to your pharmacy, please contact one of the team.
Key features and benefits:
- Fastest and most flexible picking and restocking solution on the market.
- The only solution to allow you to combine channel picking, chaotic storage and arm picking in the same system.
- Can pick a different line in 3-4 seconds.
- Restocking capacity is largest on the market.
- Combined channel and arm picking system ensures the solution does not require double robotic arms which can impact picking times.
- Designed to reduce wear and tear, increasing the lifespan of the system.
- Safer, quicker and more efficient dispensing with fewer errors.
- Improved inventory control and savings.
- More time to interact with customers or patients.
- Reliable, automated work process that increases dispensary output 24/7.
- Optimum use of space in the pharmacy.
- A less hectic, more organised dispensing environment.
» RDX Essential
Omnicell RDX Essential is the smallest robotic dispensing system in our portfolio. The system ensures the ongoing, seamless storage and safe dispensing of medication. Medication is sorted, stacked, stored and then picked by the robotic dispensing system reducing the risk of picking errors. This system offers many of the functions available on the larger robots but requires less space to improve your pharmacy workflow. The bespoke system offers automation with minimum input and can fit into any space or area in your pharmacy.
The Medimat can dispense up to 300 packs per hour and is ideal for slow to medium moving inventory. It’s the ideal solution for your pharmacy if you are looking for a small, basic unit to begin with or a substantial robotic system fitted with specialised accessories, complete with integrated conveying technology. The chaotic filling system uses a Fill-in-Door semi-automated restocking mechanism and easy to use touch screen monitor.
With a high storage capacity and fast dispensing system, the Speed-Box creates an efficient method of handling medicines so you can increase productivity and spend more time providing clinical advice. It dispenses up to 720 packs per hour and up to 2,400 per hour with optional multipicking. The channel system is ideally suited to fast moving inventory and can easily handle high demand volumes. It uses flexible conveyor technology which can be adapted to meet the needs of any pharmacy.
Our Fill-in-Box is an automated hopper filling system that can be used along with our Medimat or Speed-Box system. Simply tip the medicine packs into the hopper and they will be processed at an impressive rate of 300 packs an hour. Because the system is fully automated it takes away the need for manual pack handling, improving productivity.
Made up of the Medimat and Speed-Box, the Robomat will provide you with greater efficiency than you ever thought possible. With a dispensing speed of up to 300 packs per hour and up to 1,200 per hour with optional multipicking,, Robomat provides optimum automation for your slow, medium and fast moving lines, by combining automated and manual restocking.