The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with Omnicell. Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information on www.omnicell.co.uk and alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services from Omnicell. Distributors, agents or contractors of Omnicell who have access to your personal information and prospect information are required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose then to carry out the services they are performing for Omnicell.
Information regarding you (such as name, address and phone number) or your order and the products you purchase will not be given or sold to any outside organisation for its use in marketing or solicitation without your consent. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of Omnicell for the purpose of performing services for Omnicell.
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses only when voluntarily provided by you when you register or otherwise voluntarily submit information to us. Some of the information we collect from you may relate to your health, which we appreciate you may consider as particularly sensitive. We will, of course, only process this information in accordance with this policy or as otherwise agreed to by you.
We may also collect data from you by using “cookies”, which are certain bits of information deposited by this website on a visitor’s computer. Cookies are sent back only to the website servers that deposited them when a visitor returns to that site. Cookies can tell us how and when pages in a website are visited and by how many people. With the information we receive through this technology, we hope to improve our sites. In addition, we gather information about you that is automatically collected by our web server, such as your IP address and domain name. We may use this information to customise our offerings, to make information more readily accessible to you, and the website easier for you to use.
By opting into Omnicell, you agree that we may use the information you have given in the following way:
Your information will be held on a database within the UK operations headquarters, Omnicell of 2 Omega Drive, Riverbend Technology Centre, Irlam, Manchester, M44 5GR, United Kingdom, will collect your data as controller of the database and your details may be accessible to and used by other Omnicell group companies. As Omnicell is a global organisation, your information may be transferred within or outside of the EEA (including to the USA) where privacy laws may be less strict than in the UK. However, we will always employ appropriate technical security measures to protect your personal information and to ensure that it is not accessed by unauthorised persons.
Your information may be used by Omnicell to provide you with printed and/or online publications, telephone messages, and/or email communications (if you have consented to receive these communications from us as part of a registration process). These will contain tailored information as part of the www.omnicell.co.uk programme.
Omnicell may also use your information to send you (including by email) other health-related information which may relate to your condition and/or may be of interest to you, and/or to conduct market research into medical conditions and the usefulness of Omnicell’s health information programmes (if you have consented to receive these communications from us).
Omnicell respects the confidentiality of personal information. Only Omnicell, organisations working with Omnicel in the administration of the above information, and Omnicell group companies will have access to your information. We may use third party processors to conduct research, process data or maintain our website, content, or programmes on our behalf, but your information will not be disclosed to any other third parties such as outside mailing organisations. While it is unlikely, we may be required to disclose your information by a court order or to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you before we do so, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
Your information will be retained by Omnicell for the period of time that you are registered to one or more of our health-related programmes. You will at any time have the right to access your information, you can request that your information on the Omnicell database is amended, or you can unsubscribe from any programme at any time by writing to us at: Omnicell, 2 Omega Drive, Riverbend Technology Centre, Irlam, Manchester, M44 5GR, United Kingdom. We aim to deal with your request (including unsubscribing you from any programme) within ten working days of its receipt.
Last Updated: May 24, 2018
By accepting Omnicell’s Terms and Conditions, you are confirming that you have read and understand this policy including how and why we use your information. Omnicell is not responsible for the content or privacy policies or practices of third-party websites or applications.
Omnicell’s Terms and Conditions require all users to be at least 18 years of age. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by individuals under the age of 18 on your account or on your behalf.
Privacy laws and regulations in certain countries, including the rights of governmental authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those in the country in which you reside or are located when using Omnicell’s services. Omnicell will only transfer personal information to governmental entities when authorized by the laws of the countries in which such transfers of information occur.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal information you provide to us in the following instances:
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect personal information at such other points on our Site and applications that expressly state that personal information is being collected.
Information Collected Via Technology
When you visit our sites, some information is automatically collected.
- Log Files. We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”) data, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information for purposes including analyzing trends, site administration, tracking users’ movements around the Site and tailoring our services to our users’ needs. Except as noted in this Policy, we do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, collect, share, and otherwise process personal information collected through our Site for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Site or in connection with our services.
We may use your information for purposes including:
- operating and improving our Site, products, and services;
- understanding you and your preferences in order to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site, products, and services;
- responding to your comments and questions and providing customer service;
- providing and delivering the products and services you request;
- sending you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicating with you regarding new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Omnicell and our selected partners; and
- linking or combining your information it with other personal information we obtain from third parties, without personally identifying you to such third parties in order to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may create anonymized data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymized data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our products and services and improve Site navigation. Omnicell reserves the right to use anonymized data for any purpose and disclose anonymized data to third parties in our sole discretion.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information We Share
- We disclose your personal information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy, and additionally reserve the right to share your information when you have consented to the processing and have the ability to unilaterally revoke such consent at any time or have expressly made such information public or for the following purposes:
- performance the contractual obligations in our Terms and Conditions and in order to provide the services to you;
- serving our legitimate interests of those of third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers;
- compliance with a legal obligation or judicial or administrative order or in the course of judicial or administrative proceedings;
- protecting the rights and property of Omnicell and our agents, customers, and third parties including but not limited to the right to enforce our agreements, policies, and terms and conditions;
- protecting the personal safety and property ofOmnicell, its customers, or any other third party;
- providing or improving our services and the safety and security of our services, websites, and applications including facilitating identification and authentication, targeted online and offline marketing, for general research and aggregate reporting, customization of website and application customer experiences;
- enabling third parties to perform services on behalf of Omnicell including but not limited to payment processing, research, analytics, and security; and
- facilitating the negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another entity acquires our company, business, or assets, that entity will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
Omnicell will at all times honor the rights to which you are entitled under the laws of the country, state, province, territory, or commonwealth in which you reside, or are located when using our services with regard to your information. Depending on your location, such rights may include: (i) data access and portability (including the right to obtain a copy of personal data you provide to Omnicell); (ii) data correction; (iii) data deletion; and (iv) withdrawal of consent for processing and sharing of data.
You may exercise the rights to which you are entitled under such applicable laws by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Omnicell will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your express, revocable consent except as specified in this Policy.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
If you are visiting the Site outside of the United State, please be advised that by visiting the Site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in the Policy. In addition, your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than, or otherwise differ from, the laws of the country in which you reside, or are located when using our services. By providing your data, you consent to such transfers.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
The United States, European Economic Area (EEA) member states, and other countries all have different laws. When your information is transferred from the country in which you reside or are located when using our services to another country, the laws that govern your personal information in the country to which your information is transferred may be different from those in the country in which you live.
In transferring personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), Omnicell relies on Model Clauses adopted by the European Commission to provide safeguards for personal information transferred outside of the EEA. We use these Model Clauses when transferring personal information outside of Europe. You can request a
copy of Omnicell’s Model Clauses by emailing email@example.com.
HIPAA AND HEALTH PRIVACY LAWS
Omnicell’s handling of information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is governed by our HIPAA statement available on our website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Omnicell is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Omnicell will retain your information only for the duration necessary pursuant to the purposes set out in this Policy.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in such promotional emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy is subject to revision. If we make any material changes to the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by sending an email to the last known email address provided by you to us and/or by posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an email notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice to our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information, including your email address. In the event that the last email address that you provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the email containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Continued use of our Site or service, following the dispatch of notice to you, shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at GDPR@omnicell.com