A secure, refrigerated extension for Omnicell automated dispensing cabinets
The FlexLock is designed to offer security for supplies or refrigerated medications. This medical refrigerator lock connects to an Omnicell cabinet or PC. The colour touch screen on your cabinet or PC will then display the status of the FlexLock - open/closed, locked/unlocked. You can attach up to 12 FlexLocks to each Omnicell cabinet. Up to 199 items can be assigned to each FlexLock, allowing you to scale up or down to meet the workload of your hospital.
The FlexLock is also available with a calibrated TempCheck temperature sensor. This automated monitor alerts staff if the storage temperature is outside the specified range. A better response time is therefore assured. The screen can display real time storage temperature readings through a diagnostics window.
Reduces waste caused by improperly stored medications
Secures items requiring refrigeration
Simplifies temperature management
Provides appropriate documentation for regulatory compliance
Promotes increased patient safety, workflow efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- The liquid temperature sensor provides more stable readings. It's less affected by temperature fluctuations caused by opening the refrigerator door.
- Offers maximum security.
- Attach up to 12 FlexLocks to each Omnicell automated dispensing cabinet.
- 199 items can be assigned to each FlexLock.
- Combinations available to meet the needs of your hospital.
- Automated monitoring of storage temperature.
- Real time alert system for staff.
- Real time storage temperature readings.
Phone 0161 413 5333 and then option 5 for support or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Streamline medication workflow and close gaps in safety through our renowned medication automation systems.Learn more
Giving nurses the ability to remotely request medication from the automated dispensing cabinet.Learn more
Omnicell's ePMA Integration connects to other systems to leverage real-time data insights, offer streamlined interoperability, and enable new optimisation capabilities across workflows, care settings, and IT systems.Learn more