The Medimat is Omnicell’s next generation, packing picking robot that can automate the storing, management and dispensing of medication packs.
Omnicell’s experience of providing cutting edge technology to support central hospital pharmacy processes has enabled us to create a new generation of robot, one that is fit for purpose, supports effective and efficient workflows and saves you time and money.
We’ve taken innovative steps to explore every aspect of hospital pharmacy and as a result we’ve created Medimat next Generation, which encompasses many new features and functions that will revolutionise and improve how your pharmacy operates, whilst also offering FMD compliance.
Improved gripper technology - the gripper dimensions have increased so the robot can manage larger medications packs, increasing the number of lines that can be automated.
Simplify and automate the management of unlabeled packs and part packs with Universal Logistic Management middleware.
Loading speed of up to 750 packs per hour, Omnicell’s new direct loading mode is one of the fastest on the market.
State-of-the-Art Conveyor Technology - Available with up to 10 metres of loading conveyor belt so you can load more medication and manage more product lines with the Medimat – next generation robot, than any of Omnicell’s previous robots. This means you can automate more stock and reduce unnecessary stock outs and wastage.
Store and dispense medications with Medimat
- Chaotic automated pharmacy storage system with integrated scanner.
- Improve stock management - keep track of expiry dates and manage medications by FEFO.
- In-built redundancy for loading and dispensing - Omnicell’s innovative technology enables the robot to continue to dispense even if there is an error. The Medimat next generation will continue to process orders so that the error can be fixed later, which means valuable dispensing time is not interrupted or wasted
Automate the loading of medication packs with the...
- Speedbox - revolutionise managing fast moving lines
- Fill-in-Box - input speed of the up to 300 packs per hour plus 300 per every metre of conveyor.
- Fill-in-Door - Available in 3 different loading modes including a new direct input mode which has been adpated in line with FMD requirements.
State-of-the-Art Conveyor Technology
Packs are dispensed into ward boxes utilising multi picking heads for maximum speed.
Simplify and automate the management of unlabeled packs and part packs with Universal Logistic Management
The Universal Logistics Management (ULM) middleware acts like a universal translator facilitating communication between various applications from different software systems into the Medimat next generation robot.
Custom made to suit your needs and pharmacy workflows
New, modern look and feel. Available in four different colours and 16 standard combinations to match pharmacy branding.
- Lengths: Made to measure, from 3.75 m to 17 m in 0.05‑m increments.
- Widths: 1.31 m / 1.61 m
- Heights: Made to measure, from 1.65 m to 3.50 m in 0.05‑m increments.
Speedbox: Available in sizes N, XL und XXL. As many as 3 Speedboxes can be connected to the Medimat so that it is possible for 4 grippers to be in action.
Various models available for different space layouts:
- Conveyor belt for same floor storage areas
- Pneumatic tubes for large distances
- Lift for up and down travelling
- Spiral slide systems, downpipes and chutes
Power supply: 230 V AC/50 Hz
Power consumption: 0.4 to 1.2 kW
Noise emission: "Low Noise" sound-insulated machine housing
Storage capacity: Up to 70,000 packs, depending on article structure
Call 0161 413 5333 and then press option 5 for support or email email@example.com.
Streamline medication workflow and close gaps in safety through our renowned medication automation systems.Learn more