Combine the Best Features in a Single System
By integrating channel and chaotic technology, Robomat provides optimal versatility and efficiency. It's made up of our Medimat storage and dispensing unit (chaotic) and Speedbox filling system (channel). This means Robomat is ideal for slow, medium, and fast moving lines.
A Medimat unit can be integrated with multiple Speedbox systems. The Fill-in-Box can also be added to the system. With this setup, the Medimat provides a fully automatic load for all units.
Maximizes floor space and storage capacity
Improves technician efficiency
Provides better security of medications
- Up to four grippers in one solution
- The combination of single-item channels and a chaotic system eliminates the need for twin grippers in one machine
- Simultaneous, independent storage and removal from storage
- Lengths: Made to measure, from 3.75 m to 17 m in 0.05‑m increments.
- Widths: 1.31 m / 1.61 m
- Heights: Made to measure, from 1.65 m to 3.50 m in 0.05‑m increments.
Speedbox: Available in sizes N, XL und XXL. As many as 3 Speedboxes can be connected to the Medimat so that it is possible for 4 grippers to be in action.
Possible locations: Ground floor, basement, upper floor as well as side rooms
Power supply: 230 V AC/50 Hz
Power consumption: 0.4 to 1.2 kW
Noise emission: "Low Noise" sound-insulated machine housing
Storage capacity: Up to 70,000 packs, depending on article structure
Call 0161 413 5333 and then press option 5 for support or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuously dispense fast moving inventory at a rapid pace while easily handling high demand volumes.Learn more
Future proof your pharmacy with the new generation, medication pack picking robot.Learn more