Manage and improve traceability of medical supplies
Tracking medical supplies across multiple sites can be a complex and unwieldy process—with inefficiencies leading to stockouts, waste and unneeded costs. The Omnicell® SupplyX Inventory Management System simplifies and automates this process with a real-time web-based dashboard and reporting suite for materials managers.
SupplyX connects directly to open shelving as well as to Omnicell XT Automated Supply Dispensing Cabinets, translating data from these systems into the user-friendly dashboard. Log in from anywhere for an instant, real-time status check of stockout events, stock values, par values, patient costings and more. To do a deeper dive, simply drill down or click on any report in the dashboard.
Real-Time Data at Your Fingertips
- Easy-to-use dashboard gives you a real-world view of all stock at all sites.
- Provides actionable insights needed to smoothly manage supply chain activity.
- Expanded inventory visibility lets you use and buy less.
- Allows nurses to focus on face to face patient care, rather than searching for supplies.
"Being able to view data on a hand held device means we can investigate everything on the move and that gives a different degree of confidence.This system is absolutely the way forward and it’s going to be an increasingly useful tool as we work with Omnicell to roll it out."
Chris Meayers-Norkett Head of Supply at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation TrustLearn more about SupplyX from University Hospital Southampton
Reduces inventory consumption and minimises wastage through expiry
Compatible with all common hospital cataloguing systems
Drives revenue by increasing stock turns
Enhances quality of patient care through stock availability
Enables dashboard-style analytics and reporting for Omnicell Supply Management System, whether used with open shelving or Omnicell XT Automated Supply Dispensing Cabinets.
- Developed specifically around GS1 and Scan4Safety requirements
- Every aspect of GTIN, GLN, GSRN and GIA/GRAI data capture and integration has been considered to provide the very best capture, reporting and outcomes.
- Tracks costs at patient and procedure level
- Enables ordering to be based on current stock levels and usage, not order cycles
- Supports “hub and spoke” model of stocking
- Allows items to be easily located in a recall
- Web-based system is easy for users to learn and navigate—easy to add new supply items
- Dashboard can be customized by user with "favourites"
- Time-saving mobile app for convenient cycle counting, transfers, and more.
Note: Features subject to availability by region and release date.
Streamline medication workflow and close gaps in safety through our renowned medication automation systems.Learn more