Omnicell SupplyX Inventory Management System
Omnicell SupplyX brings together a range of Omnicell supply solutions to give you a live dashboard of your stock across all your sites. As items are issued the user, location, patient, item, and lot or serial number are all recorded. With Omnicell, ordering is fully automated and restocking and receipting is also tracked and managed by the system.
Improved traceability and real time data at your finger tips
- A web based, real time stock level information dashboard and reporting suite that links to your hospital reporting system to control and report on open and closed stores for both top-up and perpetual inventory management.
- Automates the inventory management process for hospital supplies.
- Eliminates unforeseen stock outs through re-orders based on current stock levels rather than weekly or monthly order cycles allowing you to use less and buy less.
- Improves traceability of every medical supply moving through multiple sites and provides you with real-time data at the touch of the button.
- Ensures stock is rotated to reduce out-of-date waste including expiry tracking and automated supplier expiry alerts.
Designed to improve efficiency and ways of working across your Trust
- Enables you to track and cost everything at a patient, procedure and consultant level.
- Patient data capture from anaesthetics to surgery to ward will help you to understand what’s spent so you can identify the most economic care pathway for your patients.
- On top of driving efficiencies, it improves patient safety in the event of a product recall thanks to individual batch tracking and frees up clinicians time. Time spent searching overburdened shelves for items can now be better spent on face to face patient care.
- Supports hub and spoke model of stocking to gain value in large volume ordering.