Highly Accurate Blister Card Packaging Automation to Maximize Revenue and Decrease Expenses
The Omnicell® VBM 200F is the only small footprint, automated pharmacy blister card packaging machine that efficiently and accurately fills and checks SureMed® by Omnicell multiple medication blister cards, creating a seamless active workflow. The VBM 200F ensures pharmacies have the competitive advantage to easily scale their business. This leads to immediate improvements to medication adherence and patient outcomes.
- Throughput of up to 40 filled, audited, and sealed blister cards per hour*
- Small-footprint, ergonomic design that fits through a standard doorway
- Extremely intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Unparalleled and proven vision technology. Verify every medication for each individual blister before the card is filled
*without any manual adds
"The VBM has allowed us to free up both our pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. They can spend more time at the counter and in the consulting room with patients."
Mayank Patel, Chief Superintendent Pharmacist, Pearl Chemist GroupRead more about the benefits that Pearl Chemist Group have realised since implementing the VBM 200F
Omnicell VBM enables you to free up staff time to focus on patient care and other initiatives.
Take on more community patients and care homes, without the need to increase your headcount.
A full colour printing with medication images and dosage instructions are included in the MDS pack. Patients feel informed about the medications that they are taking.
Integrates with Omnicell’s eMAR solution - our award winning eMAR solution for care homes. This automates the entire medication management and administration process. Both pharmacies and care homes can have complete traceability from the moment medications are dispensed, to the point when they're being administered.
- Identifies and certifies medication based on size, shape, and color
- Manually added medications are added to machine and verified by the vision system
- Accommodates 200 different medications on the machine and countless cassettes
- Easily exchange cassettes while it's running with no down time
- Cassettes have RFID chips for easy identification
- Height - 79″ (6.58′)
- Width - 77.8″ (6.48′)
- Depth - 32″ (2.66′)
- Weight with 200 Cassettes - 2,412 pounds
- Total space required, including clearance space required for service: 108″ x 174″ (9′ x 14.5′)
The Omnicell VBM 200F supports network connection between the machine and the facility LAN for data transmission. To ensure the machine interfaces properly with your network, the site will require:
- 1 network drop (CAT5) minimum of 1 GBPS
No air requirements
Omnicell requires the facility to provide electrical service to Omnicell equipment specifications. The facility is responsible for all electrical and cabling costs.
- 110/120 VAC/15-amp, single-phase power or
- 230/240 VAC/5.9/6.2-amp, single-phase power
Once unloaded, the Omnicell VBM 200F and components will require a pathway 36' wide by 83' high to move it to its location. An Omnicell operations team will conduct a site survey to review specifics and discuss needs prior to implementation.
Contact 0161 413 5333 and then option 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly organise multiple medications in an easy-to-follow format that provides instant visual reinforcement of what to take and when.Learn more
Easily remove medications with a portable deblistering machine that works on a variety of card types.Learn more
Combine channel picking, chaotic storage and arm picking for an integrated dispensing solution that optimises the management and storage of slow, medium and fast moving lines.Learn more